Day 7 – SVMI Day 2

Students were visibly disturbed by going to the rest of the 90 minutes stretch for the 5 tasks in a year end packet from SVMI.  They tried their best and got no traction.  To get them in a better place, I introduced the idea of student progress sheets.  I have never done them before and am a bit worried on the roll out.  I will try my best and I believe students will give me the chance to be successful.  If anyone has ideas about progress sheets, I am open because this is new to me and this is a best guess.

I spent the rest of the period introducing many of my classes to Estimation 180.  I have just started, and this basically teaches itself.  Students will love this.  I look forward to really teaching content tomorrow.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s